Welcome to the premier event for New England innkeepers.
Join us in Hyannis, Massachusetts for the 2012 New England Conference & Trade Show hosted by the Professional Association of Innkeepers International.This educational and networking event focuses specifically on the New England innkeeper.
Innkeepers in the New England area are continually looking for ways to stay foremost in minds and plans of today’s traveling crowd. The landscape of travel and hospitality marketing is continually changing with newer generations of travelers and the breakneck pace of social and mobile media. These ever changing technologies and the continual push of economic, technological, social and political forces all have a hand in your ability to succeed.
April 30-May 2, 2012 the New England Innkeeping community is gathering to network, educate and set new goals to meet and overcome obstacles and enhance your success in embodying the Better Way to Stay for travelers.
#We have an amazing line up of education this year!
One of the highlights will be a collaborative educational experience with Dianne Langeland, Executive Editor of Edible Cape Cod an Edible Communities Publication. Dianne will lead a panel discussion about cooperative food to table relationships with local farmers, growers and fishermen encouraging economic and community growth as we learn how collaboration and local relationships can increase our value. We can learn how to invest locally and become part of the farm to table movement which will increase our exposure and value. Edible Communities were the recipients of the 2011 James Beard Award for Publication of the Year.
We will also have the opportunity to meet with Sue Norrington-Davies, Managing Director of Discover New England. This organizations primary mission is to increase tourism to the New England region from overseas. Did you know that New England was visited by over 1.6 million overseas visitors in 2009? If you wonder how that number has changed over the last few years and what that means today, this show is well worth your investment.
Along with this exciting experience we are lining up workshops that will bring you the latest education to pave the path to:
- Measure your performance in conjunction with the latest industry studies
- Learn the what and how in increasing the value of your inn as an investment for your future
- Measure return on your marketing investments and make wise marketing investments
- Create better efficiency through the automation of your physical business processes
- Increase your value using digital and social media
- Increase marketing exposure and effectiveness with photography and videos
- Increase revenue by attracting the newest generation of travelers
- Keep pace with the increasingly mobile community
- Develop staffing plans and strategies to free you up to increase your bottom line
- Learn the must haves in web design
- Discover a connection to a market of millions of international travelers
- Collaborate with local growers, farmers and purveyors to increase your exposure and enhance regional attraction
- Balance the increasing pressures of business with personal health and well-being
- Understand more about mobile concierge offerings and what they mean for your business
- Connect and save with an extensive list of vendors who will personally engage in providing you the products and services to help you to grow and succeed
- Meet and respond to external reviews to increase positive public relations
With the line-up we’re planning, you cannot fail to get positive return on your investment into
this great event!
Thank you to our sponsors